The Broken Arm: Tech Rider
BONEBRIDGE: Tech Rider
The Bonebridge band is: cello, guitar, bass and drums. The cello will be amplified using the PA System and a microphone. If for some reason this isn't possible please let me or the booking agent know as soon as possible.
Tech rider in text format
- PA System
- String Bass (see below for details)
- Jazz Drum Kit (see below for details)
- 1 Guitar Amp (Fender)
- 2 Bass Amps (one for cello, one for bass)
- Step-Down Voltage Transformer/Coverter 220/240 --> 110/120
- 4 Music Stands
- Bottled Water: natural, and with gas;
- Light snacks
Erik will bring his own microphone (Schoeps CMC6, microphone with the MK41super-cardioid capsule.)He will need
- one (1) short boom stand to use with microphone;
- one (1) XLR line
- one direct line for pick-up
- (don't forget the chair) One piano bench or good cello chair.
Fender amps always preferred: Princeton, deluxe, twin, in that order.
One 3/4 size double bass with:
- carved wood top ( no
set up for a jazz player
- with adjustable bridge and pick-up for amplificaton
- with bow please
All drums should be Sonor Lite or Sonor Hi-Lite. If not available, Yamaha Recording
Custom. Sizes are as follows:
- 1- 18" or 20" bass drum. NO 22" BASS DRUM
- 2- tom-tom mounted on bass drum: 1 tom-tom, size 12"x 8";1 tom-tom , size 10"x 8"
- 1 floor tom: 14"x14", with legs. NO 16"x16" FLOOR TOM. NO SHORT FLOOR
- 1- snare drum: 5 1/2"x14". NO PICCOLO SNARE DRUM. Should have functioning
throw-off strainer for "snares off" option.
All drums listed above should have both top and bottom heads. Top heads should
be REMO coated Ambassador.
All cymbals should be either Bosphorus/Istanbul/Constantinople, K Zildjian, UFIP, or
Spizzicato. Sizes are as follows:
- 1- 20" lightweight jazz ride
- 1- 18" crash/ride
- 1- 16" crash
- 1- 14" crash
- 1 pair- 13" hi-hats
- 3- lightweight cymbal stands.
- 1- hi-hat stand. NO SHORT HI-HAT STAND
- 1- snare drum stand
- 1- lightweight bass drum foot pedal
1- professional drum throne(seat). MUST be adjustable to a HIGH position.
PLEASE MAKE CONTACT IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION OR
ANY PROBLEM WITH THE REQUIRMENTS OF THIS RIDER!